Meditation & Mindfulness at WorkFinding balance in the workplace
Learn how to take a break when you can’t take a break. Discover how to relax your body and calm your mind — and how to stay focused, calm and productive — in the boardroom, during meetings, with a deadline approaching, whilst commuting, on a flight, or indeed, wherever and whenever you happen to be.
What we offer
- 45 to 90-minute introductory sessions
- 4 to 10 session courses
- conference or seminar sessions
- programs for Mental Health Week
- Health & Wellbeing Day programs
- ongoing 20 to 45-minute sessions
- seminars on self-compassion, mindful communication and emotional flexibility
Sessions can be tailored to the needs of your workplace and can be offered online via Zoom or in-person.
Skilled meditators tend to be relatively healthy, reliable and consistent. They make fewer mistakes, relate to others more skillfully, are less reactive, and able to manage their time effectively. Meditation gives you the strategies and skills for:
- clear and flexible thinking
- emotional intelligence and agility
- improved communication
Everyone absolutely loved the session. We all raved about it afterwards. You did an amazing job to educate and up skill us on the importance of mindfulness and meditation and varying ways to implement this in our day to day life. It truly was exactly what we all needed.
Get in touch
The trainings are practical yet enjoyable, based on scientific principles and on what our clients have found to be most effective.
The techniques can be done ‘on-the-go’, in the midst of a busy day and without the need for a quiet, distraction-free environment. We can tailor our programs to match your goals, budget and timeframes.
For further information contact Beth Milner directly to discuss your needs. Please include:
- the anticipated number of participants (e.g. 15 to 25)
- where the workshop will be held (e.g. online or office location)
- how many sessions you plan on running and of what length (e.g. 1 x 90-minute)